Amazon & Target wishlists
Looking for an easy way to donate items? Our periodically-updated wishlists are a great way to donate items that are needed for our safehome and program participants.
You can also donate specific items from this list for our safehome and wraparound services. To donate items, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, Kroger, and VISA. These are used to purchase groceries, basic care items, and shoes and clothing to fit various body types and sizes.
- New/unused makeup and makeup brushes
- DIY activity/craft kits (i.e. make your own slime, macramé, crochet, jewelry, etc.)
- New clothing and shoes for teenage girls and women. We only accept clothing with tags on that have never been worn. We need junior sizes XXS through plus sizes in all seasons, including: flip flops/sandals, slippers, running shoes, underwear, bras, sport bras, socks, PJs, leggings, jeans, shorts, comfortable shirts, jackets, sweaters, and hoodies.
- Full-size toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, feminine hygiene items, luffas, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.)
- Hair products and styling tools for all ethnicities and hair types (i.e. coconut oil, picks, wide-tooth combs, brushes, straighteners, curling irons, blow dryers, shower caps, hair ties, headbands, head wraps, etc.)
- New weighted blankets (for kids) and new weighted stuffed animals
- Cleaning products / household items:
*Please no fragrances, eucalyptus, or aloe in any cleaning products or hand soap due to allergies.*
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Hand soap
- Disinfectant wipes
- Trash bags (Unscented kitchen 13 gallon and medium 8 gallon)
The Lampstand is a ministry of Straight Street Roanoke Valley, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible. Donation receipts are available upon request.
interested in sponsoring larger ticket items?
For a list of needed items, like furniture and vehicles, email us at email@example.com